Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Q&A Greatness

So, in Googling the term "ACC vs. CAA," I have come across the funniest blog post I've seen in recent memory.

Desmond Conner publishes a blog about Connecticut football, and in his question and answer feature, he had to answer the following question: "Should ACC Be Concerned About CAA Taking Its BCS Bid?"

Wow. Hilarious.

John Feinstein wrote a scathing article about the ACC's abysmal showing last weekend, in which he lampoons the conference's addition of Miami and Virginia Tech a few years back. He calls it the "now infamous football expansion of 2005."

I'm not sure where I stand on the issue. The ACC is clearly a lower-tier BCS conference, but I'm waiting to see how Miami and Virginia Tech's seasons play out before I indict the ACC as a whole.

What do you think?

No comments: